Children's Ski & Snowboard School
Are Your Kids Looking For Fun & Excitement This Winter?
Winter Walden has been sharing our passion for skiing and snowboarding with kids since 1975! We have a program for children of all ages and abilities. We pride ourselves on giving your child life-long memories in a Safe, Exciting, and Fun environment. What are you waiting for? Join before the 2022-2023 membership closes!
- Students are placed in small classes with a qualified instructor to make the experience fun & safe.
- Our lessons incorporate fun exercises and games to make the most out of your child’s experience while on the slopes.
- Students are evaluated in every class and advance to the next level when they are ready. We have different levels that cover beginners through advanced.
- Safe: We teach your kids to be in control and we follow COVID-19 protocols.
- Weekend trips are held at Mt. Holly and Pine Knob which are all within one hour of metro Detroit
- Classes start at 9:00a and end at 3:00p every Saturday and Sunday throughout the season
- Our season starts on December 10th and ends on March 5th. Check out our schedule.
- Do you have a hectic schedule? No worries, our trips include bus transportation. See our bus schedule for locations and times.
- Do your kids need ski and snowboard equipment? We have you covered. You can rent equipment with Winter Walden or rent equipment for the season with these local retailers.
- What about food? Pack a lunch or food is available in the cafeteria.