Children's Ski & Snowboard School
Are Your Kids Looking For Fun & Excitement This Winter?
- Students are placed in small classes with a qualified instructor to make the experience fun & safe.
- Our lessons incorporate fun exercises and games to make the most out of your child’s experience while on the slopes.
- Students are evaluated in every class and advance to the next level when they are ready. We have different levels that cover beginners through advanced.
- Safe: We teach your kids to be in control and we follow COVID-19 protocols.
- Weekend trips are held at Mt. Holly and Pine Knob which are all within one hour of metro Detroit
- Classes start at 9:00a and end at 3:00p every Saturday and Sunday throughout the season
- Our season starts on December 10th and ends on March 5th. Check out our calendar.
Winter Walden has been sharing our passion for skiing and snowboarding with kids since 1975! We have a program for children of all ages and abilities. We pride ourselves on giving your child life-long memories in a Safe, Exciting, and Fun environment. What are you waiting for? Join before the 2022-2023 membership closes!
- Do you have a hectic schedule? No worries, our trips include bus transportation. See our bus schedule for locations and times.
- Do your kids need ski and snowboard equipment? We have you covered. You can rent equipment with Winter Walden or rent equipment for the season with these local retailers.
- What about food? Pack a lunch or food is available in the cafeteria.