COVID-19 has undoubtedly had an impact on all of us starting back in March of 2020. As we continue to move forward in this unchartered territory, Winter Walden and our partners will be moving carefully to ensure the safety of your children, guests, our instructors, and staff. We have reached out to all of the local ski and snowboard resorts who are in the process of finalizing safety guidelines. Once Winter Walden has been given additional details from our local ski hills, we will update our members through email, our website and social media channels.
Fortunately, we are lucky that your children can enjoy skiing and snowboarding in an outdoor setting while practicing social distancing. As we prioritize the safety of your children, below please find some safety protocols we will be utilizing during the 2020/2021 season:resorts
- Social Distancing: 6 feet between students, instructors, and staff
- Children and adults will be required to wear a face mask at all times (in lines, chairlift, in the lodge, and any other activities on or near the hill)
- Wash hands frequently
- Chairlift capacity will be reduced to allow for physical distancing. Guests will only be allowed on lifts with travelers in their party
- Resort employees may limit the number of guests indoors and outdoors based on social distancing
- Winter Walden employees are required to wear face masks, regular hand washing, as well as other safety protocols