Winter Walden and our partners will be moving carefully to ensure the safety of your children, guests, our instructors, and staff.
As we prioritize the safety of your children, below please find some safety protocols we will be utilizing during the 2022/2023 season.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness
- Masks are optional
- Wash hands frequently
COVID-19 Screening Questions
- A fever temperature greater than 100.4 F?
- A new or worsening cough?
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing?
- Runny nose and/or congestion?
- Body aches, chills and/or tiredness?
- Vomiting or diarrhea?
- New loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or your child had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 test in the past 5 days?
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions on the left, we ask you to hold off on registering your child for a day trip and consult with your primary physician. If your doctor determines that the symptoms are due to another diagnosis, or COVID-19 is ruled out, you can register your child for a trip after they have been fever-free for 24 hours.
Thank you in advance!